Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Coffee

I have scheduled for Saturday a good, long ride of at least 30 miles…  if the weather cooperates.

 

SO,

Here’s how I likes my coffee.  At a shop it’s café mocha.  I lika tha chocolate.

At the office I’ll take the regular crap that gets brewed in someone’s sock and put a packet of hot cocoa in to give it that mocha flavor.  Like I said, I lika tha chocolate.

Invariably someone will look over and say “what is THAT” as if I’m stirring in powdered babies to the coffee or something.

IT’S JUST CHOCOLATE, PEOPLE.  IT MAKES A VERY YUMMY COFFEE OUT OF THE SWILL THAT THEY SERVE FOR FREE IN OFFICES!!!

So, just to be clear, I lika tha chocolate (and actually have cut back during my prelude to training, gotta watch the old ell bees), and chocolate IS NOT powdered babies, so get off my back.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home