Wednesday, March 28, 2007

T +2 Days

2 days after the first real riding since the injury and my muscles were jelloey.
 
It was a good feeling.
 
It's the first time in a long time I feel like I've had a really, really good workout.  Truth be told, it was getting a little depressing to think that the MS150 was "no big deal".
I mean, it's no iron man endurance challenge, granted.  But it's still a big deal and if you don't at least prepare a little bit for it you're going to run into trouble...  like I did last year.
So, for the first time in a long time I feel like I've had a physical challenge.
 
And it felt real good.
 
Tomorrow I'm going to hit the park again.  Friends are coming over to drop off their dog and feed us, so I may have to truncate the ride a teensy bit.  But that's ok, i 'spose.  As long as I put my back into it and really bust my hump.  Maybe I'll ride home from the office Friday...  hhmmmmmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home