Monday, May 14, 2007

Drinking coffee, and I don't care

It was a good weekend.  I mostly behaved myself by way of grubbing down.

Dinner Friday was chicken and rice.

Breakfast Saturday was … uh, I can’t really remember.  Maybe poptarts.

Lunch was Whataburger.  Yea, I know.  Bad me.

Dinner was some horrid chicken thing at the Movie Tavern in Spring.  Awful servers.  Awful food.  Awful everything.  The one in Deerbrook is much, much, much better.

The movie was weak, too.  Don’t pay full price for Spiderman if you can avoid it.

 

Breakfast Sunday was eggs, ham, and waffles.  Yum.  Yummiddyum.

Lunch was … nothing.  I think we skipped lunch.

 

Then we ate at Joe’s Crab Shack.  Every goddam thing there is fried.  Even the tablecloth.  What the hell is up with that?

Fish and broiled shrimp.  I asked for a substitution.  And a beer.

 

This morning I’m drinking coffee and I just don’t give a crap.

 

Tonight I’ll go to the gym again.  Tomorrow I might run.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TX Runner Mom said...

I don't remember what I had at the that Movie Tavern, but it was pretty good...I'm sure it wasn't healthy. Ugh, I think it's impossible to find healthy at Joes!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home