Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Check this out

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18541015/

 

Yea, a running link.  Who’d have thunk it, from me of all people.

 

Anyway, last night was a gym night, and I actually made it there.  Bally’s and 24 Hour Fitness have some serious hotty bo botty talent on the floors, but dollar for dollar I’ll take the Y any day.

And the workout equipment is pretty good, too.

 

Had some water and a Cliff bar.

Dinner was chicken, pasta, and green beans (fresh, not canned).  Water to drink.

Desert was a little cake and ice cream.  That’s the last of both, so no more of that for awhile.

 

Sleep at 10:30, woke up at 1:30 for the monkey, then back down for a restless few more hours to 6:00am.

 

Morning weight:  217.5.  1lb down from yesterday, but not yet a trend (I actually started the eating part early last week, even if I wasn’t admitting it yet).
Breakfast was 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter (salmonella free).  Gots to have my protein, you know.

 

This morning I have tea rather than coffee.  Earl Grey, to be exact.  I can drink tea with nothing in it, unlike coffee that I enjoy loading with sugar and crème or hot cocoa.  Yum.

I’m going to download and print out some calisthenics programs for my off days.  I won’t be able to make the gym every day, nor should I be able to make the gym every day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home