Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 Hours

It took me 2 hours to get to work today.


Why?  Because the bus I was attempting to catch was 2 minutes early.  The next bus didn’t stop at the transit center (unbeknownst to me) and went into downtown.  From downtown I had to catch yet another bus to get to the Galleria, which dropped me off 10 walking minutes away from my office.

 

Ways I could have gotten to the office faster (12 mile drive via the west loop, 30 – 45 minutes in the morning):

  1. Ride my bike
  2. Run
  3. Drive
  4. Cab
  5. Catapult
  6. Drive to Intercontinental airport, catch a flight to Corpus Christi, fall out of plane over the Galleria.  Hell, that might have been less painful.

 

Ugh.

 

All the same, it was very relaxing.  The trip home was better last night, though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home