Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Consideration...

I’m considering hosting a debate watching party.

 

For both candidates.

 

I think that would be especially fun.

 

My schedule is open for the Vice Presidential debate (pointless activity, in my opinion) and the second Presidential debate.  If I can get my house relatively back in order from the storm, maybe having both sides watching the debate would be an interesting insight into what sort of President we’ll be electing.

 

After all, if the President is supposed to be representative of the people electing him, wouldn’t it be useful to see the people electing one or the other and how they compose themselves, etc.?

 

I think that would be a very enlightening exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home