Friday, September 19, 2008

Just to be fair

Here’s the full quote, just to be fair, from Good Morning America:

 

KATE SNOW, ABC NEWS: Anybody making over $250,000...

SEN. JOSEPH BIDEN, VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE: Is going to pay more.

SNOW: ... is going to pay more.

BIDEN: You got it. It's time to be patriotic, Kate, time to jump in, time to be part of the deal, time to help get America out of the rut.

He also said "We want to take money and put it back in the pocket of middle-class people."

 

See?  You can’t make this shit up.  Well…  I suppose you can, but it’s not nearly as stunning as when they say it themselves.  You know, because the best way to spark the economic engine is to “take money” from people.  I think I’ll go be patriotic and rob some rich people on my way home and send the money to the government.  Because taking money from people is patriotic.

 

GAH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I am amazed at how idiotic this guy seems the more I read about him. So is he saying that up til now, those making 250,000.00 have been unpatriotic because he hasn't been able to take MORE of their money?? Give me a break!

And for the record, I do not make anything close to 250,000.00...

I am so sick of government, both sides! We, the people, are screwed! It's time for a good ol' fashioned uprising!!

It's thinking like this that is making me wait until after the election to decide whether or not to expand my business. If Nobama gets in, I'll probably close the doors...

9:53 AM  
Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Karen, using the s-word? Oh my.

Time for the Texas Independence Relay.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home