Friday, October 22, 2004

Day 19

Ok, the Cards don't suck... yea they do. They all suck. Stupid team.
Oh well, now with the Astros out of the playoffs (at least they weren't swept this year) I can have my evenings (and some mornings--hangovers suck) back.
This weekend I'm going to run at least 8 miles on Saturday, possibly 10. Depends on whether or not I die after mile 6.
Today was scheduled to be a rest day, I'll probably run 4.5 or 6 miles.
Tomorrow will be a long run, maybe 8 or 10.
Sunday I take off.
I'm slowly coming to grips with the reality of running 26.2 miles. It's a long way. A long, long way. The distances I'm running, though, are getting easier. But then reality hits me that 4.5 miles is not even close to 1/4 of a marathon. I'd have to do 4.5 miles SIX FREAKING TIMES without slowing down to successfully complete this thing. This is not going to be easy. (How's that for the understatement of the year?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home