Thursday, October 27, 2005

79 (continued)

3 miles at Memorial.
 
28:44:15
Not a personal best, but a course record for me by about a full minute.
Plus, I finally found the Mile 2 marker.  If I hadn't stopped and walked for about :45 looking for that stupid marker I would have beaten 28:00.
 
Mile/Total splits
Mile 1:  9:35 / 9:35
Mile 2: 10:30/20:05 (Found the stupid 2 mile marker, it cost me some time, though)
Mile 3: 8:39 / 28:44.15
 
I am PUMPED!!!  I'm not tired.  I'm not particularly winded.  The last mile was, if I do say so myself, quite manly.  It's the best 3rd mile I've run since I started tracking stuff at Memorial.  It's the best 3rd mile I've probably ever run.  I'm pumped.  PUMPED!!!
Tomorrow is either a rest day or a cross train day.  I haven't decided yet.
 
I saw someone who may have been Cassie out at the park, but I'm not sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiggs said...

oooh could be :)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home