Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blogroll complete

Dropped in on everyone and the biggest news lately is Holden's running the full marathon!  You go, Holden.
My bib number is 5728, so say "hi" as you're passing me and remember to wave to the fine folks at Child Advocates as you breeze past mile 22.  I have another friend who's decided on the full over the half.  It's such a challenge, but knowing other people on the course may be ahead of me (for me to chase) or behind me (for me to stay ahead of) counts as a big motivator for me to train.  Because we all know when it comes to completing a marathon the will to finish is not nearly as important as the will to train.
 
I think I've turned the corner on my own marathon training.  The physical shock of running isn't taking the toll it was before.  The pain is gone and the joints and muscles are used to the motions, so now it's a matter of strength and endurance building.  I may even stick to a schedule once in a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

My bib # is 6237. :) Great to hear about the positive turn in your training. For me, the colder weather has made for some good runs. I love it. Must be the Jersey girl in me. :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

How do you get your bib #?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Ok, I found it on active.com. My bib # is 6023!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home