Thursday, October 27, 2005

Goal for the 12/10 RTW

Yes, I said I was running the second edition of the Blogger's RTW in December, and I've set a goal.
I'm currently #3756 all time on the list of finishers.
I'm going to try and move inside the top 3000 will mean running a 26:30 5k.  That likely won't happen.  But I can move inside 3500 by running a 28:58 5k.  That's more likely to happen.  It still won't be a PR, but it'll be close.  The best 5k I ever ran was back in HS my freshman year when I busted out a 27:-something.
So, there's the goal.  I won't beat the other bloggers out there, but I can move ahead of 1/3 of the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Joe,

Just don't let my 10-year-old beat you!

It's good to see that you are getting closer to your goal of running the marathon in January.

And it looks like we should have a full component of bloggers out there that day! It will definitely be fun!

Jon

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home