Tuesday, November 01, 2005

74

Tick tock... I'm going to try and get a run in tonight before it
gets dark. Bible study is at 7, and I do have my priorities
straight so I may not actually get the run in.

I also discovered that I may have a conflict on the 25k run in
November. I may not be doing that one afterall.
Sigh.

If not for that photo from the Run the Woodlands event and meeting
Jon face to face, there would be no proof that I'm an actual
person... or that I've ever run a step in my life.
How enigmatic.

________________________________________________________________
Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Way to keep your priorities straight.

2:07 AM  
Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Joe,

We'll see you out at Run The Woodlands on the 10th of December. Then that will prove once again that you are a runner!

I agree with Vic on your priorities. You and Vic help me with that and we'll try to do our best to encourage from the running standpoint.

As far as the marathon goes, just think, you'll have a whole new group waiting for you at the finish line cheering you on this year!

Jon

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home