Monday, October 16, 2006

Running update

I tried taking it easy this weekend and seeing if the pain would go away.

No running, no biking, no paintball.  The weather even helped out to help me get the pain to just go away.

 

It didn’t.

 

It’s not severe.  It’s not even “bad” anymore, really.  It’s just an annoying, nagging reminder any time I walk up stairs or squat down.  So, I’m going to go with my original instinct and blow it out of the water.  I’m going to run far and fast and totally overdue it in a couple of days and REALLY bring on the pain.  That’ll shut me down for another week.  After that I should be able to really make the decision between marathon and half marathon.

 

That’s all for running.

I may do some politics or sports or both in my other forum later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home