Thursday, March 29, 2007

Riding tonight... maybe

I’m going to try and squeeze in a quick (1 hour) ride this evening.  A lot depends on when I get out of the office and when I get home.

I may even take a stab at the big overpass on TCJester that goes over the rail road tracks and scrapes the bottom side of low lying clouds.

 

In other news tales from the front will now reside on www.leguerredesainte.blogspot.com  (yes, that’s something like French).

So, “anonymous”, if that is your real name, if you want to go there and accuse me of intolerance without knowing the least bit what I think or believe, you can find me there.  Alternatively, if you actually know who I am, you can ask and listen rather than just jump to incorrect conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home