Friday, April 06, 2007

owowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Yup, I woke up this morning with serious pain.

And not the good kind.  This was in my side (but don’t tell my wife).

It felt like I had put an air mattress down on top of a tree root, but then the air mattress had deflated a little during the night, then the root started digging into my side while I was sleeping causing an awful ache the next morning.  If you’ve been camping you know exactly what I’m talking about.

I also had cramping and soreness in my left calf this morning.  The same calf was cramping Wednesday during the ride, but it went away after some stretching and massaging.

Then about 30 minutes later it was all better.  I’m going to go riding tonight because, after all, what do doctors know with all their fancy degrees and letters and white coats.  Do they really think they’re smarter than me?  Stupid egg heads.

 

There is a very good chance that today’s ride will be the garage.  I’ve been itching to get into those inclines for a few weeks now and what with it being Good Friday and all the garage is pretty empty.  I’m going to love it!!!  There are few things more exciting than passing someone on an uphill like they’re standing still.  I figure 10 or 15 laps up the inclines (it’s a 6 story garage, 7 if you count the roof) should be a very good workout.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home