Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Radio Shack Salesmen

Dear Radio Shack Salesmen,

 

No, I don’t need your help.  Yes, I can find what I’m looking for just fine.  In fact, I’m not really looking FOR anything, I’m just looking around and would appreciate it if you backed the hell off.  I’m heading over to lunch at the food court here in the Galleria and thought I’d stop off and see if there were any gizmos or gadgets that might peak my fancy—not that it’s any of your damn business. 

I’ll tell you what, if I need help I’ll look over toward you and say something along the lines of “hey, can you help me out here?”

That should be indication enough for you to know that I need help, don’t you think?  If I’m just looking at, say, a price for the overpriced TV you have on display, or the cables you have that are $1 or $2 more than the ones they have across the street at Best Buy to get an idea of what it’s going to cost me when I DO go across the street and actually buy something that your store gave me an idea for, I won’t need your help.  And you hovering over my shoulder is not only wasting your time, it’s also creeping me out.  I don’t want your help if I don’t ask for it, and I certainly don’t need you hovering around me.

So, thanks for your vigilance, but seriously, back the fuck off.  You’re creeping me out.


Sincerely,

 

Everybody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home