Monday, October 18, 2004

Day 15

I ran Memorial Park on Friday. A good 3 mile loop, a good 30 minute run. When I first started training a few months back a 3 mile run took me nearly 45 minutes. This was done in just over 30. I feel real good about that. In fact, I didn't even hate running in Memorial... it was pretty ok. I didn't like it much, but I definately didn't hate it. Next Friday I'm going to extend that out to a 6 mile run.
I skipped the weekend... too much family stuff to do.
However, this week I'm going to start working in regular lunch-runs since I can get in a 30 minute run every day or every other day during lunch.
Once or twice a week I'll be able to work in a longer run before or after work... this'll work out ok.

Today was scheduled as a rest day. I'll be following the schedule today.
Tomorrow is scheduled to be 3 miles. I may actually run a litte more than that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home