Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Day 16

As of today, I have almost run a cumulative marathon. 26.1 miles in 5 hours 9 minutes. Not bad, but not good enough.

I packed in 3.4 miles today in 41 minutes. If the Memorial Loop is a shade under 3 miles, I'm a shade under 10 feet tall. I suspect if I run 3 laps around Memorial I'll end up closer to 7 miles than I will 9.

As I've said before, I'm running for a cause. Child Advocates speaks up on behalf of abused children in the court system to ensure they get a good outcome to their trials. They show the kiddos that there can be another way and not all grown-ups are out to hurt them. Please help me support this cause by contributing to Child Advocates online at www.childadvocates.org.
Thank you for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home