Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Somebody really is out there!

I just got a message from WalkSports (John Walk, houstonrunning.blogspot.com or walksports.com). This is pretty cool because it's the first message I've received from someone who I didn't say "Hey, go check this out" to. So, people really are out there. And not just people I'm related or married to.

Today I run another 10k. It's been rainy lately, so no swimming. I've also been lazy lately, so no weightlifting. All of my bike jerseys and riding shorts are covered in some kind of sweaty stench, so no biking until after I do a load of laundry... and since I've been lazy, no laundry.

I'm still on track to drop the anticipated LBs for August. I should be down in the mid- to low-190s, putting me on perfect track for the low 180s by January. This marathon is MINE BABY!!!! It'll be much easier not dragging around an extra 35lbs of fatgut.

Next Saturday is a Run the Woodlands 5k and Houston Bloggers 5k. There's an outside chance I'll make that run. I may bring my bike for an added workout... or just run it twice (as sick as that sounds).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home