Friday, August 19, 2005

Splish splash

Got back into the groove yesterday with the swimming. That felt really, really, really good. Now I'm all amped up for Saturday's run. Something like 8 miles.
Yesterday, over the course of 45 minutes, I swam 800m (a little over 800 yards for you non-metric folks... 2400 feet, 28800 inches). Basically, that amounts to the first leg of a triathlon. I rock. I had to resort to rank trickery in the last 100m, though. I'd swim the length of the pool, drop off my goggles, then swim back without eye-wear. Then I'd HAVE to swim back to the other end to get the goggles before I could quit. Sneaky sneaky, but it worked. Maybe next year I'll do a triathlon, too.

Today I rest. Tomorrow I run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home