Thursday, August 18, 2005

Was that a wall?

I'm going to complain a bit...
I don't like running in the evening. Today, for the first time this year, I hurt a little. I can whip off 6 miles easy at crazy early hours on Saturday, but 3 miles yesterday just about killed me. What's up with that? Ok, that's enough complaining.

My hunch is that I've hit a wall. I'm not sure, but that's the hunch. I need to get back into the pool and the gym because my August schedule is all off. My weight loss is going just fine--everything's on schedule there--but physically I don't feel right. So, tonight I hit the pool. Saturday I run. Tuesday I'll run, Wednesday I'll ride, Thursday I'll swim. Then I'll be a lean, mean, triathloning machine... or at least a slightly less flabby guy fired up about RUNNING A FREAKIN' MARATHON, BABY!
That's right, this marathon is nothing but a punk, and I'm going to put it in its place. It can take that wall and just give it to someone else, 'cause ain't no wall going to stop me this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home