Monday, September 12, 2005

Hmm, that's odd

I have a nagging tightness/pain in the front part of my lower leg...  not the shins, but right next to them.  It's EXTREMELY painful to squat down on my toes.  I think it's a stretching thing.  I've been trying to work it out.
My ankle is also giving me nagging pain.  Not bad, but not good, either.  I know I'm scheduled for 6 today, but I may knock it back to only 3 depending on the pain situation.
My "coach" Tom has informed me that excuses of rain, bleeding, and a torn muscle in my hip are not adequate excuses to skip runs.  You see, I figure 'the sun isn't up yet" is a perfectly good excuse.  Or, "I was supposed to get started 1 minute ago" is a perfectly good excuse.  Rain I can probably run through, but waking up 1 minute late?  That's just a deal breaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home