Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Others who hate running... but are running

Ok, so I see on the Houston Run bloggers message board that there's a guy in Arizona who has a "same name" blog.
Well, I go to Google and punch in "I hate running" to see who else hates running, yet for some pathological reason is doing it anyway.
Here's what I found, in order:
This guy ran the 2005 Chicago marathon.
 
This is a chick on the road to the Iron Man.  As an answer to the question "why", she says: "It's a complete challenge of the body, the mind and the spirit, not to mention intestinal fortitude. It's a chance to see what I'm really made of and am capable of."  Yup.
 
There's li'l ole me at slot 3.
 
Here's the fellow from Arizona (linked over there on the left).
 
This guy hates running in the cold.  I agree with him 100%.  As well as in the heat, rain, sun, wind, calm...  well, all the time.
 
Highwaygirl hates running, and this picture is worth about 1,000,000,000 words.
 
There's Peter Buchy's blog where he posts way back in '03: "I hate running!  I know I have to do it, but do I ever hate it."  Hear hear!
 
 
It interests me that there are folks out there who seem to feel the need to run...  but don't really want to.  With all due respect, you people are whacked out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Hey, thanks for the link. I usually don't get linked for my non-political posts. I actually like running a LOT, just not in the cold (as you rightfully indicated here). I'd never run a friggin' marathon, though! Good luck!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home