Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ok, movie fans

Ok, so people love the Oscars.  I don’t get it.  I don’t care.

I dig movies, though.  They’re fun.

I even dig movie trivia.

This, though, is not movie trivia:

 

What’s the most romantic line ever uttered in a movie?

 

No, it’s not the “get on that plane” line from Casablanca.

It’s most certainly not “you had me at hello” from Jerry MacGwire.  In fact, if you suggest that I’ll come over there and smack you right now.

It’s not “I wish I could quit you” from that stupid cowboy movie.

It might be Jim Belushi’s profession of love to in “Blues Brothers”:  Hm… no, that’s just plain funny.

 

 

Keep guessing.

I’ll give you a hint:  Jack Nicholson said it.

No, it’s not “honey, I’m home” from The Shining.  That’s just creepy.

Maybe “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”.  Hm… no, that’s just creepy, too.

Homer Simpson’s version is pretty funny:

Homer:  All work and no play makes Homer something something…

Marge:  Go crazy?

Homer:  DON’T MIND IF I DO!!!

That cracks my ass up every time.

But no, it’s not that one.

 

Training update tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want answers? ... I'll give you answers...

I want the truth...

You can't handle the truth!

- A Few Good Men

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll bet you're thinking of that line from "As good as it gets," when Jack said, “People who speak in metaphors should shampoo my crotch.”

-Keith.

5:36 PM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

Wrong, annonymous. I said line, not lines.
Also wrong, Keith, but funny as hell.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

"You make me want to be a better man."

6:41 PM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

We have a winner. Leave it to a chick to figure out the romance stuff.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"What this town needs is an enema!"

1:30 PM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

:) :) :) :)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home