Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Training update

Events have precluded me from training.  There’s been no biking and no running.  It’s just been too late after getting home and getting stuff done and the Cougars didn’t get picked for the NCAA tourney.  Yea, I could ride in the morning.  I could also start a mushroom farm in my belly button.

Tonight I’m going to hit the weights, though, and address a couple of issues that came up last time I rode--specifically, weakness in the shoulders and back.  I’m not so much worried about the leg strength or cardio strength (that’ll snap into shape real quick like when the miles start to stretch out behind me), but the core strength might be an issue.

I’m still aiming for 300 miles.  I’ve only got 287 miles to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Cougars...
My Demons made it to The Tourney!!!!
And we aren't the 64th seed.
There is always next year!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home