Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Update on the Texas Double Triple (and Kalu kalei!)

Ok, I’ve found double centuries to ride in Houston, Dallas, and Austin and San Antonio-both.

I’ve officially signed up for the MS150—a training ride, if you believe that.

That’s going to count toward my 2000-2500 miles on the bike that I’ll be riding.  I’m going to have to figure out how to work in some running with the riding over the first few months.  It probably won’t be anything too terribly intensive on the trails since the first marathon won’t be for another 12 months, but I’m going to be able to key back the intensity a little in favor of some good, solid quality runs.

More logistics will be put together as the year rolls to a close.

 

---

(Kalu kalei!!

 

Ding dong, Rumsfeld is gone.

 

That was quick.  Maybe the dems really are serious about leading and governing and maybe the Prez really can be a leader and not just the mouthpiece for his party.  Of course, the actual term hasn’t begun yet.  As of right now, we have reason for hope.  It may be very small hope, but there can be hope.)

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home