Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Running tonight

Either tonight or tomorrow morning I’ll get a timed run in of 12 to 15 minutes.  A couple more timed runs of up to 20 minutes and then I’ll start going for distance runs again.  I expect to do my first organized run before the end of July.

It’s a busy month, though.  There’s the national birthday tomorrow, 3 family birthdays, and then the honey-dos around the house.  The 2 free weekends are going to be taken up with extended family gaherings and a baseball game.  We’ve got a busy month.

 

Speaking of baseball, I sat in the diamond section last night for the Astros game.  Waaay awesome.  Under the seats is a sit-down buffet restaurant.  Everything except alcoholic drinks is free.  I was 4 rows from the field.  In the top of the 8th I went and sat 3 rows back of and directly behind Mr. McLane himself.  For 3 batters in the top of the 8th inning of the Houston Astros game from July 2, 2007, I was on tv keeping score.

 

Bitchin.

 

After the game Uncle Drayton signed my scorecard.  So  Freakin  Cool.

 

I recorded the game on my DVR.  I’m going to try and figure out how to record it so I can save it for ever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home