Thursday, August 23, 2007

Huh?

2 “Huh?” items:

 

1.  The thing about TIVO or DVRs is that you’re not always in the loop with television stuff… which isn’t always a bad thing.  So, I watch the America’s Got Talent finale last night (rather than “live” on Tuesday).  Wow.  America got it wrong.  Unbelievable.  Don’t get me wrong, the puppet master is good.  Real good.  Possibly Disney special good.  But I don’t think he was the best up there.  Of course, I was on the wrong side of America’s decision last year, too.  Oh well.  Life goes on.  I’ll tick off another item from my yard work “to do” list while listening to Woodbelly tonight.

 

2.  I find it a little ironic that Hillary Clinton is pushing the Iraqi parliament to pick a less divisive and more unifying prime minister while SIMULTANEOUSLY applying for president when the terms “unifier” and “non-divisive” have never, ever been assigned to her.  “Oh, hi Kettle, have you met Pot?  Yes, Kettle, this is the same Pot that has been calling you black.”

 

Goodness gracious.

 

If I get all of my yard work done, I may just go riding next weekend.  Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home