Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Damnit, damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!!

 

The Stef is sold out.

 

I hadn’t even considered that possibility until K mentioned it.

 

I guess I should have signed up before I decided I was going to go and do this thing…

 

Sigh…

 

They do have a “Phantom Racer” option where you can give them money and send in a time, but I think I’m not going to do that.  It’s not quite the same as doing an actual triathlon.

 

Don’t know what I’ll do right now.  I’m a little (lot) bummed.

 

I guess it’s all for the best.  The frenetic activity of the last 2 weeks finally caught up to me today and I nearly collapsed while dropping off the little munchkin at school.  Dizziness, nausea, and general exhaustion kept me out of the pool today, and I’ve just taken an Ambien (happy pill) to make sure I actually get some sleep for a change.

 

Tomorrow, when I’m thinking more clearly, I’ll reconsider my options.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

It won't be the same, this is true, but it would be a great accomplishment and a show of true determination!

Join me, Joe! We can do this! We'll show both candidates what it means to say something and stick with it!!

Ambien? Happy Dreams!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home