Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TUESDAY EVENING RUN UPDATE!!!!

Tuesday, January 27 run statistics:

 

I didn’t run.

 

Haha…  fooled you.

 

Yea, the kiddo is sicko, so I didn’t make my way out of doors last night.  Plus it was too dark/cold/hot/bright/humid/dry/rainy/fat for me to do any running at all, really.  Plus, the werewolves and killer pandas and dive bombing pigeons were just too much.

 

On the other hand, I wasted a considerable amount of time on facebook.  I’m coming to grudgingly accept that it’s not a complete waste of time (I was able to catch up to a bunch of old high school friends and cousins), but it is very nearly a complete waste of time.  There’s this game, Mafia Wars, that’s kind of fun, too.

 

Class tonight, no running.  Tomorrow, though, there is a very high likelihood that I’ll get a run in—maybe even 2 whole miles.  There’s that 5k in Conroe this weekend that K referred me to (Thanks, K.  Thanks a bunch.) that I might run.  It’s for a good cause and not at a ridiculous hour.  I may actually be able to wake up, drive there, and actually make the post time.

 

I’m so glad the election is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home