Friday, May 29, 2009

Sign up day

Marathon sign up day is in July.

 

I have a schedule in front of me that would have me running 226 miles between now and then, if I stuck to it.  Possibly a little more thanks to 5ks and 10ks and other training runs over the course of the thing.

 

There’s a small catch, though.  I may be taking a trip to Chile January 10 – 16.  If I take that trip, I’ll be flying in on Saturday, then turning around and running a freaking marathon on the next day.  26.2 is already hard.  I can’t imagine what it would be like jet-lagged.  Of course, I would be coming in from high altitude summer weather and running in low altitude winter weather.  My lungs may appreciate the change in altitude.

 

I still dunno…

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Do it.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home