Monday, July 09, 2007

Running update

Ran a little over the weekend.  I didn’t keep stats, but it felt pretty good.  It may have been 12 solid minutes.  I know it wasn’t less than 10.  I’m feeling something entirely different than I did a couple of years ago.  I’m feeling stronger as I run than I did then, though I’m not running as far yet.

 

Interesting.

 

And no matter what a salesman or someone who recently leased a car will tell you, leasing a car is NOT the cheapest way to buy a car.  Don’t believe the lie, because it is a lie.  There is a reason why dealers love to lease cars, and it’s not because it’s the cheapest route to go.  Think about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stamina Tip: If you can manage to go on a hilly terrain and make your stamina there. I used to run around 2 miles daily in city; but when i moved to a hilly place I can't maintain that level. It will help you run better when you return.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home